Subject: Re: Getting Floppies for
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: Chrysolithos <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 18:18:05 -0400 (EDT)

> frames so far.  An awesome product!  So I was forced to buy a cdrom 
> drive. Big whup!  A trivial expense, compared to the power of a functioning 
> NLE that actualy works.  

I do agree, a CD-ROM drive is DEFINATLY worth the cash.  I have a couple 
texture CDs now, Club Toaster, Fred Fish Library, and a few others.  I 
guess I should've gotten something faster than 1x speed, though...

Aparently, NewTek won't do a floppy version until the final 4.1 Flyer/4.0 
Toaster is finalized and shipping.  The Floppy version is supposed to 
come with a CD, too, and cost an extra $50.  I'd get the CD-ROM drive, 
myself, but I can say that since I already have one. :)

Speaking of Club Toaster, here's a little something from the NewTek BBS...

--- ORIGINAL MESSAGE ---

From: Dimension Technology
Date: 09-22-95

Issues 3 and 4 should go out at the end of next week.  Issue 5 will 
follow the following week.  Apologize for the delays.  We are really 
concentrating on getting all are products wrapped up and shipping.

David Hebel
Dimension Technologies

--- END INCLUDED MESSAGE ---

Hope this is good news...

-- Joe
--
Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]